Owning residential rental property is a strong investment. We treat your home as if it’s our own.
We believe a well-maintained and managed property will grow in value year-after-year, regardless of stock market fluctuations. Over the long term, rental property can generate significant tax savings and cash flow, and provide for a secure and comfortable retirement.
We own and manage rental property ourselves and understand the need to obtain quality tenants and to maximize revenue while minimizing expenses.
Why Choose Rudulph Real Estate to Rent your Home? We will…
- Establish market rental rates for your investment property based on similar properties and current market conditions.
- Aggressively market your home for rent using a variety of advertising tools.
- Negotiate rental agreement with the best terms to benefit you, the homeowner.
- Advise what is necessary to put your property in rent-ready condition.
- Screen, verify, and rent to the best qualified tenant with a thorough credit, employment and residence history check before recommending approval of a new tenant.
- Use proper rental agreement and exhibits that will provide you with protection under current Alabama Landlord-Tenant law.
- Keep on top of regional, state and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Provide a Lease Agreement that covers your property, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Provide a yard sign and photographs of your property.
- Inspect and photograph at move-in and move-out.
- Handle repair calls from tenants, even on holidays.
- Provide monthly computerized statements by the 15th of the month and provide an annual income and expense summary for tax.
- Provide experienced, reasonably-priced experts in most fields of home maintenance and repair. We do not add a surcharge for routine maintenance.
AND – OUR SERVICES ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE